Ministry Chairpersons Information
+ Ministry chairperson needs to send in all correspondence to the parish office.
+ Calendar for the year September 1st through August 31st.
- Requests must be emailed to parish office no later than August 1st
- Requests must include date, time, and room.
+ Requests for announcements or tables must be emailed to the office at least 3 weeks before request date. Requests the week of will not be accepted.
+ Bulletin requests should be emailed to the office no later than 8am the Monday before the weekend bulletin. The week before will help bulletin staff.
- Room requests will be entered on the calendar schedule, if available room space.
- Bulletin articles may be shortened or expanded.
- Keep articles short, to the point.
+ Chairperson must attend their ministry meeting.
+ Kitchen use
- Ministry chairs need to be trained on use of equipment by parish office.
- All spaces must be kept clean.
- All dishes, plates, cups, silverware, etc.… must be cleaned, dried, and returned to their place. Even if you use one cup, clean, dry, and put away.
- Label and date all food in refrigerator with ministry name.
- Don’t leave alcohol in refrigerator. Take it home after meeting.
- Ministry chairperson may stop by the parish office during business hours to have things printed for ministry purposes.
- Ministries must put together/create their own forms, signs, etc.… The parish office will not do this.
+ Damage, repairs needed, supplies needed, please email the parish office.
- Don’t make repairs or adjustments, contact the office.
Thank you for attending to these many Chairperson tasks!